Got a juicy tidbit that highlights midlevel incompetence and helps make the case why midlevels shouldn't be allowed to practice independently? Want to see published on MidlevelWTF? We welcome submissions of all shapes and sizes from our readers!
- Email: Just email your submission to [email protected]. Use a throwaway/burner email if you desire.
- Twitter: Direct message us anytime on Twitter: @MidlevelWTF
- Donate: We deeply appreciate financial contributions to help with the cost of hosting, web development, and procurement of new content.
Please adhere to the following guidelines for all submissions.
- All submissions should be free of patient identifying information, i.e. anything that could be considered a HIPAA violation
- Do not censor, blur, or otherwise modify screenshots, unless absolutely necessary to protect your own or a patient's identity or unless otherwise specified below
- Any "public" post is fair game, e.g. any Facebook profile post, page/group post, Twitter post, Instagram post, TikTok video viewable by a reasonably large audience; for example, content from a private Facebook group with more than a thousand members is not subject to any reasonable expectation of privacy.
- If possible, including the "permalink" of the post is highly recommended in order to facilitate independent verification of its authenticity.
- All HIPAA-protected patient identifiers should be removed, as well as any information that could be used to identify the originator of the screenshot.
- Screenshots/transcripts of private messages / direct messages are acceptable if all participant names are removed, unless you are a party to the conversation. We highly recommend referring to local and state law to ensure your submission would be compliant (e.g. states that require two-party consent).